- Sound Bite of the Week: Taylor Lewan on Tornado Relief for Nashville
- Tom Brady linked to the Titans
- Ryan Tannehill will probably test free agency
- Jack Conklin will probably test free agency
- My Take On Marcus Mariota’s season:
- Week 1 (Browns W): 14/24 248 yds 3 TDS - passes seem tentative; able to find talented receivers; return of Delanie Walker; sacked 4 times
- Week 2 (Colts L): 19/28 154 yds 1 TD - crisper passing, but wants to make every pass so precise he doesn’t use enough zip; fumbling returns; doesn’t make decisions quick enough; still throws too high in crucial moments; sacked 4 times
- Week 3 (Jaguars L): 23/50 304 yds - throws too often in an open stance; doesn’t drive the ball; doesn’t read the blitz well; under throws the long ball; doesn’t trust his arm to make the throws needed; more fumbling; seems to have forgotten how to find running lanes when under pressure; sacked 9 times
- Week 4 (Falcons W): 18/27 227 yds 3 TDS - when throwing to AJ Brown, drives the ball; still throws too often with an open stance; receivers saved questionable throws; not sacked
- Week 5 (Bills L): 13/22 183 yds - still struggling with throwing when being blitzed; doesn’t make good decisions; just doesn’t trust himself or the offensive scheme; sacked 5 times
- Week 6 (Broncos L): 7/18 63 yds 2 int - looks extremely uncomfortable running this offense; lacks good decision making under pressure; sacked 5 times
- Summary: not confident in the system nor with his abilities; unable to show off his running due to indecision; the offensive line didn’t solidify until after he was benched; could have been 6-0 if he would have been the right QB; does his “niceness” give him a lack of a killer instinct?
Stupid Question of the Week
- If Tom Brady becomes the Titans QB, is it a huge fail if the Titans don’t make the Super Bowl?