- Sound Bite of the Week: Derrick Henry vs. Earl Thomas
- Titans huge victory vs. Ravens
- Ravens are believers
- Derrick Henry turned Earl Thomas into a lead blocker
- Derrick Henry… QB?
- Titans travel to Kansas City - Why Not Us?
- Ryan Tannehill has comparable stats to Mahones
- Completion %: 66.8 v. 65.9
- Yds/Att: 9.2 v. 8.4
- TDs: 25 v. 31
- INT: 7 v. 5
- QBR: 114.8 v. 107.8
- Henry has more yards after contact than any other player has rushing yards
- Andy Reid is 1-8 v. Titans
- Although there are some converts to the Titans, most people are still dismissing the season the Titans have had and are once again saying that this is the end of the line
- Can this possibly be a revenge game for the Chiefs?
- The secondary for the Titans allow WR catches early, but always deliver big hits. This leads to late game drops and going down before getting hit and not picking up the extra yards; the Chiefs have some of the smallest WRs in the league
- Chiefs will get their yardage, but scoring TDs is the name of the game.
- Will Ryan Tannehill’s lack of action make him “rusty”?
- Injury Report
- Questionable: LB Jayon Brown, LB Rashaan Evans, WR Adam Humphries, CB Adoree Jackson, LB David Long, WR Cody Hollister, RT Jack Conklin
- Questionable: DT Chris Jones, QB Matt Moore, RB LeSean McCoy
- KEY MATCHUPS OF THE GAME:
- Derrick Henry vs. Chiefs run defense
- Titan secondary vs. Patrick Mahomes
- Titans OL vs. Chris Jones
- Titans LBs and Safeties vs. Kelce
Stupid Question of the Week
- Where were all these bandwagon fans in week 1?